Langsung ke konten utama

Vacation To Lombok


Ok, I will try to tell all my reader in English, in this post I will tell you guys about my traveling to Lombok. This unplanned travel. Before I planed to Sawarna Beach-Bayah Banten, I heard from my friend Bayah is Bali for Cilegon, and I am very interest to go, after I look my friends photo’s. But after I tell my little brother, he gave advised to me to visit Lombok. And then guest what? I change  my mind, I go to Lombok. In this post I will tell you how to go to Lombok according to my experience :
  • I bought a plane ticket by my Smart phone, this my first time online book for plane ticket. I got Lion Air for Rp 1.400.00,- for Jakarta-Lombok and Lombok-Jakarta 

  •  I left at 05:00 am, I choose in the morning, because this is the cheapest ticket, I arrive at 08:00 am at the middle Indonesian Time, it’s mean in Jakarta at 07:00, I was tricky he..he, I thought I spend three hours from Jakarta to Lombok.
  • My advise : wake up early, don’t let your body to have some sport in the morning because u need to run to get checkn. 
  •  I was arrive in Mataram International Airport, this Airport just operation for two years, everything looks very nice, the highway, park and also travel center. No Delay, I was arrive in Mataram at 08:00, I have no idea where is senggigi and Gili, all I have only google maps and maps that I bought from book store. But this two things very usefull.
  • I decided go to Senggigi beach after I called my friend who have been from Lombok before, she tell me that I need travel to Senggigi, U can find easily many travel, I choose Blue bird travel, I paid Rp 200,000,- for Mataram-Senggigi. It takes around 2-3 hours, expensive. But fast and u don’t need to wait any passengers anymore.
  • If you don’t have any money for this case, use Damri. U only need to walk to the right of the airport, or u can ask the security where is Damri Terminal, u only need to pay Rp 20,000,- to Senggigi, very cheap. 
  •  I stay in Senggigi for one night, I stayed in Guest House, simple but clean. I paid for Rp 100,000,- one night. Local and International same price.
  • Spend your day In Senggigi beach, u can find small temple in Karang Bolong, or enjoy the beach and sunset. Sunset in Senggigi very beautifull. Any personal requirements u can find in mini market with normal price.

  • Many Restaurant in Senggigi, depend of how much your budget, u can choose the cheapest one around Rp 15,000,- for “Nasi Campur”. 
  • Then I plan to Gili Trawangan for two nights, I choose buy the ticket from travel agent, I paid for Rp 60,000,-. Actually the ship ticket is Rp 10,000,- but the port quite far away from Senggigi, around 45-1 hours.
  1.  
  • Be carefully, make sure u got the ticket from your agent and then change the ticket to the port administration before u enter the ship. Your ship will be identify according to your color ticket. 
  • Enjoy the trip, feel the wind and the water, touch the water but be carefully if u don’t want get wet. From Port to Senggigi around 30 minutes, this is local port, it means not only tourist use the boat but all including local people. U can see what local people bring from Lombok to Gili.
  • Near to Gili Trawangan u will find beautifull beach, u can see the bottom of the sea very clearly, the ship guys tell me “Welcome to the Heaven”. 
  1.  
  • I spend to nights in Gili Trawangan, day one I travel using bicycle, I paid Rp 100,000,- for two days. For Staying I paid Rp 250,000,- for the Hotel.
  • In Gili all is Beer, “BINTANG”, U can find SAMA-SAMA Cafe in Gili, enjoy live Reggae Music with nice vocal and great pianist. I met them and unpredictable the vocalist also from Sumatra and Bataknese same like me.








  •  I spend second day for snorkeling to three gili, I paid Rp 150,000,- for this travel, u will snorkeling in three spot, Gili Trawangan Spot-Coral Theme Park, Gili Meno for Finding Turtles, and Gili Air for Feeding Fish
  • Find Beautiful Sunset in Gili Trawangan

  • For Food u can find cheap local food, just like I said before Rp 15,000,- 
  • After 2 Nights in Gili, I get back to Mataram
  • I used Travel, I paid for Rp 250,000 to bring me to Kuta Lombok Beach, and then to Desa Sade (Local Traditional Village) 
  • In Kuta Lombok Beach not so crowded just like in Gili or Senggigi, this place seems for Surfing .
  • The beach beautiful and very clean, but many child sell some necklace bands. 
  • I spend only One hour because my flight.
  • I visited Desa Sade, this traditional village very unic, u need to pay as much as u can, I paid Rp 15,000,-, but I bought for a cloth for Rp 250,000,-. 



  • All in this village are family, because they are married to each other in this village, many of them are farmers and make handy craft.
  • The house floor is from cow dung, but no smell. 


  •  The Last thing, I really enjoy my travel alone, but I am not satisfied because my interactions to people still not so many.
Come To Indonesia, Come To Lombok, Visit Gili, and God Bless You.
Last Things




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

HOOTERS

Hooters, restoran yang satu ini terbilang sangat berani mendarat di Indonesia. Berangkat dari Negara asalnya USA Florida Hooters hadir di Asia tenggara, Hooters Thailand dan Hooters Singapura dan sekarang Hooters Jakarta. Berada di kawasan Kemang yang terkenal dengan kawasan gaul Jakarta bagi kalangan anak muda dengan market menengah keatas pada umumnya membuat keberadaan hooters tidak sekontroversi ketika playboy mendarat di Indonesia. Well hooters bukanlah playboy yang menampilkan photo2 seksi dan nude. Hooters adalah restoran dengan pelayan2 yang cantik dan seksi dengan celana pendek dan tanktop. Saya1 juga masih cukup jarang lihat meme2 yang membaas hooters, kenapa meme yang saya bahas, karena Indonesia ini sangat kreatif urusan yang satu ini.ha..ha..ha.. Satu lagi, biasanya kalau ada yang seperti ini, ada beberapa oraganisasi kemasyarakatan yang sangat anti dengan hal ini, tapi itupun saya kurang mendengarnya, I don’t know why? Okay, have you been there? Yes

Kejurda Climbing Jakarta (Photo)

Cekidot agan-agan, aksi para Climbers Jakarta beraksi, photo-photo ini diambil pada saat kategori Speed Climbing Putra dan Putri .... Orientasi Para Peserta, Membaca jalur Speed Climbing Category Putri Sesam Atlet Jakarta Timur Beraksi Speed Climbing Putra FYI : Climbing class for public, open tuesday (18:00 to 21:00 pm)           Thursday (18:00 to 21:00pm)           Sunday morning (09:00 to 14:00 pm)           Cost : Rp 70,000,-/Visit           Cp Panji/fb Jakarta Climbers

DANUR OR NIGHT BUS

GW nonton film ini straight, habis nonton Danur gw nonton Night Bus. Secara genre kedua film ini berbeda, satu horror yang satu lagi drama action. Let's talk about Danur first. Danur Danur film horor yang mengisahkan seoranganak yang bersahabt dengan 3 setan kecil dari dia kecil. Risa namanya, anak yang bersahabat dengan 3 setan tersebut. 3 setan ini adalah setan yang baik yang menemanin risa ketika risa kesepian di rumah, Risa secara tidak sengaja memanggi ketiga setan tersebut lewat sebuah lagu, dan dia tidak menyadari kalau ketiga anak itu adalah setan. Risa terpisah dengan mereka sejak sang ibu mulai curiga dan resah dengan tingkah laku Risa. akhirnya ibu Risa memanggil orang pintar dan menunjukkan wujud asli ketiga anak kecil itu ke Risa, si orang pintar membuka mata batin Risa, dan menjelaskan bahwasanya bau yang dia cium itu adalah bau mayat atau danur, semenjak kejadian itu Risa tidak bertemu lagi denan mereka sampai suatu ketika dia kembali kerumah itu untuk mera